Scott Meech (Twitter)is a 16-year teacher currently working as the technology facilitator at the Joseph Sears School in Kenilworth, IL. He has a masters degree in education and a certification in educational leadership from Johns Hopkins University. He loves studying the impact technology is making on education and, in that vein, is a founder of EdReach, an online community dedicated to taking education forward by giving it a voice and the I-Education Apps Review (Twitter), which allows anyone to post reviews of educational iOS applications.
- #EdChat and its founders:
- Educators, Technology and 21st Century Skills: Dispelling Five Myths
- App Store Volume Purchase Program
- Khan Academy
- Three simple things teachers could learn from Angry Birds
- Get lost Angry Birds, I have zombies to hunt
- Apps Scott mentioned (links open iTunes preview on the web)